lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-08-2021, 08:44 PM   #1
SKIPJACKBILL
Not Yet Wild

Default model EH29C OVERHAUL

Looking for someone to overhaul my EH29C Robins Motor , Runs but very low compression on one cylinder (30PSI) other cylinder is 140. Tried adjusting the valves but that did not solve it . So I would like to have it rebuilt and if possible by someone close to me Southern CA.
SKIPJACKBILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-10-2021, 07:30 AM   #2
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default Re: model EH29C OVERHAUL

I used a place in Appling, Georgia called Motors and More. They sent me an engine box with postage included, just dropped it off at FedEx and they had the engine in 2 days. The rebuild usually takes 2-3 weeks, they can estimate that for you. Cost for me was $700 plus $80 shipping. Unfortunately for me mine needed a crankshaft at a cost of $300 extra. Out the door it cost me $1070 and I dropped the engine in and it fired right up, purrs like a kitten. My engine was the 350cc though, but the cost should be similar. Cost for me to do the work was about $550-$700 plus machine work time so I figured for the extra $200-$300 it was money well spent to have it done right.

Here is my build thread
https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=169882
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 08:16 PM   #3
SKIPJACKBILL
Not Yet Wild

Thank you for the tip I actually was considering them from my research and now this confirms it . I plan to have them send me the shipping box in the morning Thanks again for your response.
SKIPJACKBILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 06:53 AM   #4
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Good luck! Keep us posted
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO