lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-05-2021, 04:16 PM   #1
Fouraggies
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2012 gas club car precedent throttle sensor - can't find a replacement

Nothing happens when you press the gas pedal for the golf cart. It is a 2012 Gas Club Car precedent. We had the battery checked at autozone and it was fine. My husband tested the solenoid and it is fine. We think the part is the throttle sensor which falls under the accelerator pedal assembly (part # 102595502) Unfortunately there is no part no. next to the Throttle sensor and I can't find it anywhere without purchasing the complete pedal assembly Help appreciated Thanks
Fouraggies is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-09-2021, 07:05 AM   #2
Jeff McGuire
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 2012 gas club car precedent throttle sensor - can't find a replacement

Check the simple things first. Are you in forward or reverse? Did someone put it in service mode in which case it will only start in neutral? It might just be that outer micro switch on the shifter. I manually trip mine and start the cart when I'm working on it. Is it stored in a barn? Could mice have got in and chewed a wire behind dash?
Jeff McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 08:34 AM   #3
PingEye3
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 2012 gas club car precedent throttle sensor - can't find a replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouraggies View Post
Nothing happens when you press the gas pedal for the golf cart. It is a 2012 Gas Club Car precedent. We had the battery checked at autozone and it was fine. My husband tested the solenoid and it is fine. We think the part is the throttle sensor which falls under the accelerator pedal assembly (part # 102595502) Unfortunately there is no part no. next to the Throttle sensor and I can't find it anywhere without purchasing the complete pedal assembly Help appreciated Thanks
If it is the sensor and it is available from Club Car, call David at Revolution Golf Cars and he may be able to help you. He is Club Car guru.
https://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/#...age/image_18i9

Actually, I think I found you a part number. It is called GCOR on Gas vehicles 103327701 David can confirm this # and get an actual Club Car part for you.
PingEye3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 03:49 PM   #4
Fouraggies
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Thanks - here is a picture of the part that we are looking for #3
Fouraggies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 05:10 PM   #5
baldbuck1@yahoo.com
Not Yet Wild

Good afternoon. We're having the exact same issue with our 2015. I see what you mean about the lack of a part number in the part breakdown manual. I've researched every which way I can think of looking for alternate or after market versions, but it seems like this one is locked down tight still. Were you able to find anything? Or did you just go ahead and purchase the whole pedal assembly?
baldbuck1@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car