lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-27-2021, 07:10 PM   #11
TropicFury
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Program setting to increase Torque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virjose View Post
Got this info from someone who knows a lead mechanic for these carts if you want to try it

Under the accel torque release rate setting move the max (try min if max doesn’t work) from-10.0 to -15.0 and if it needs more then go to -20.0

Let me know if you notice a difference. I don’t have a cable so I can’t try it out yet.
Thanks! I hope to try this out soon and report back.
TropicFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-04-2024, 03:41 PM   #12
jaybitzer
Not Yet Wild

Did anyone ever figure out how to get more torque while going up an incline? I can be going full speed of 30mph and once I hit the hill it goes down to 18-20mph. I have a bridge I have to go over on every trip so would love to be able to keep my speed.
jaybitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 09:23 AM   #13
mtollin
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybitzer View Post
Did anyone ever figure out how to get more torque while going up an incline? I can be going full speed of 30mph and once I hit the hill it goes down to 18-20mph. I have a bridge I have to go over on every trip so would love to be able to keep my speed.
Don't think much will help that, except switching to Lithium. Same issue here, but not on my other cart with Lithium used in the mtns. I have found common with most carts, unless they are programmed to stay below 15-18mph top speed.
mtollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon