Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Restoration
Restoration Early 70's and older restoration projects

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-22-2021, 03:35 PM   #1
AshBog9090
Not Yet Wild

Default Trying to Identify the year of my Western 100

Trying to figure out what year my cart is. Not sure if it’s an 88 or 98? From what I’ve researched I think this is a Rolls Royce Golf and Country by Western. I’ve so far only found 1 other like it online and post claims it to be an ‘87
AshBog9090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-26-2021, 01:09 PM   #2
Turf Rider
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Trying to Identify the year of my Western 100

Not sure if this will work on your cart, but a lot of the older carts are able to get a date, or a close date, based on the date of the motor manufacture. Now with that being said, if an older factory motor (original from the factory) was pulled out of inventory for a year later golf cart it may not be so accurate, and there is no way to figure that out, but it will get you close --- and maybe even "right-on-the-date" could happen!!
Turf Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 12:16 PM   #3
golf cart man
Gone Unrestrained

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Trying to Identify the year of my Western 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshBog9090 View Post
Trying to figure out what year my cart is. Not sure if it’s an 88 or 98? From what I’ve researched I think this is a Rolls Royce Golf and Country by Western. I’ve so far only found 1 other like it online and post claims it to be an ‘87
That's a 1988. Steering wheel, pedals, frame are marathon. A 1998 would be TXT different frame, pedals, etc.

That 100% is a western cart. I've had exact one in two seats. There are plenty of them around mostly in the California Desert Palm Springs area where they were built. Cosmetic Parts are very scare to non-existent so you may have to get creative but mechanical parts are ezgo and readily available.
golf cart man is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Restoration