lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-29-2021, 10:35 AM   #1811
raydhd
VC 460 CLONE GONE WILD

Yamaha

Default Re: Vc 460

I now see the 20+ mph winds are here for the rest of the week. Don't think there will be any riding this week.
raydhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-31-2021, 03:23 PM   #1812
raydhd
VC 460 CLONE GONE WILD

Yamaha

There is an old TV antenna on one of those towers people used before cable behind me. There is an Osprey that roost there we have named Ozzie the osprey. Happy to say he is back from his winter vacation. We always wonder if he stays safe thru his winter journey. But he and the other ospreys have returned to the island for the season. Also happy to report that Bald Eagles in New Jersey are at a record high and are now in all 21 counties. About one half the nest are in my and the 2 neighboring counties along the Delaware Bay where the can hunt for fish. P.S. Mr Chevy is also back up from his winter vacation so my cohort in motor mania has my back and mine his. We already have a request for some diagnosis on a cart.
Old 04-03-2021, 09:44 AM   #1813
raydhd
VC 460 CLONE GONE WILD

Yamaha

FYI thing on Vicki with the Equus tach. At times my Equus tach would have the needle swing wildly all over the place. This is using the plug fired impulse lead. Some days it would happen other days it would not. I did all the tricks with the sensor on the plug and still the same situation. I looked at the Equus installation guide and seen a BIG issue is the ground itself. So I decided to use the ultimate ground itself,the ground wire right to the negative pole of the battery. AND PRESTO no more tach needle issues. On my sled powered HD cart also using the plug fired Equus I did not have any issues BUT either I was more careful with the grounding OR the the CDI ignition of the sled engine gives a stronger pulse signal for the plug sensor.
Old 04-04-2021, 08:13 PM   #1814
raydhd
VC 460 CLONE GONE WILD

Yamaha

We did the marina walk with Izzy today and were rewarded with a great Blue Heron landing across the inlet from us. Seen him posing on the bank and snagging a small fish of some sort. Also spotted a couple of Great White Egrets in a tree again just across the inlet. The Marina cafe did open this weekend BUT due to dental surgery I had on thursday on still on the mush diet. First time in years we didn't cook Easter ham together.
Old 04-06-2021, 05:17 PM   #1815
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

I spent most of the weekend with family, sat did manage to put a water pump on a car that was fun lol. Its real warm here 70 but not time to do much on week days. Rain and sun alternating, but thurs going to cool off. Yes I'm seeing the birds here too these big herons walk around here, ducks too.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 07:35 PM   #1816
raydhd
VC 460 CLONE GONE WILD

Yamaha

It was 67 here today so we took a near sun set ride and seen a couple of bald eagles .
Old 04-08-2021, 04:09 PM   #1817
raydhd
VC 460 CLONE GONE WILD

Yamaha

Had Vicki out for 3 runs today. On the far island with the super low tide we walked farther across the Egg Island than was ever possible. That being said we did not find anything unusual or unique.
Old 04-10-2021, 02:25 PM   #1818
raydhd
VC 460 CLONE GONE WILD

Yamaha

Another beautiful day on the delaware bay. Tons of fishermen AND Beach glass pickers. Of course we got a few more rides in Vicki today. Tis the season.
Old 04-11-2021, 10:25 PM   #1819
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

That is awesome! I did not get the cart out busy doing other things. Its raining on and off here wont stop until mid week, been doing it for a week. After that cooler 50 or so. Grass is starting to grow here I have to do some work on the lawnmower lol. Will need to use it very soon.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 06:28 AM   #1820
raydhd
VC 460 CLONE GONE WILD

Yamaha

I will have to cut mine for the 3rd time soon.Today IF the rains here don't start.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps