lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-07-2013, 02:36 PM   #11
SC Carts
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Carryall Turf2 winter build up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlig View Post
ohhhh man finally a cage for the carryalls ugh i want one for mine so bad looks awesome
Thanks for the input! We really like the Carryall it's a cool machine and with a couple modifications they are very much like a side x side!

We will have more posted tomorrow as tomorrow is Upload Tuesday for us, so we update our new projects!

We are actually just final welding the cage as I type this and we are getting ready to assemble the second cage for this customers second machine.

These two machines are basically just going to be stock carts with cages, however we have a third one of these Carryalls and we will be building it as one of our show carts. It will be an off road cart with this cage and of course a bunch of other goodies. With our show carts we make them useable, so we install things that we know we would use.

If your interested in one of these cages we would be more then happy to put one together for you!

Thanks again for your input!
SC Carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-07-2013, 03:07 PM   #12
Redlig
Getting Wild
Club Car

how much would you charge for one. just wondering
Redlig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:16 PM   #13
yosinighter
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I'm building a 2000 carryall 2 myself. I did the jakes 6" A-Arm lift kit and 12 SS wheels and I made a plow mount and fit the new warn proVantage plow and a 2000lb winch. All I need is to fab or buy a cheap roof/windshield system. I'm thinking of taking a car windshield wiper setup and making my own windshield with a wood frame fiberglassed with plexiglass and a wiper and sprayer for the wet an dirt

Is your cage kit going to have a complete enclosure setup
yosinighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:53 PM   #14
monkey-1
Monkeylicious

E-Z-GO

Great work as usual. I can't wait to see the third one come to life.
monkey-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:14 PM   #15
Scott H.
Gone Wild

Club Car

I'm interested in seeing how this turns out as well. So far it looks like a great design!

-Scott H.
Scott H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:05 PM   #16
SC Carts
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosinighter View Post
I'm building a 2000 carryall 2 myself. I did the jakes 6" A-Arm lift kit and 12 SS wheels and I made a plow mount and fit the new warn proVantage plow and a 2000lb winch. All I need is to fab or buy a cheap roof/windshield system. I'm thinking of taking a car windshield wiper setup and making my own windshield with a wood frame fiberglassed with plexiglass and a wiper and sprayer for the wet an dirt

Is your cage kit going to have a complete enclosure setup
It sounds like your on to something very cool!

Were not planning on putting these roll bars for the Carryall into full production as it is a very limited market. However with that being said they will be what we call a "Custom/Production" item available through us. Meaning that we are taking the time to do the blueprints and material take off etc... but we will not stock them or mass produce them. So it will keep the price up a bit higher then a mass produced item but will still be an option for people who would like to order them.

These two carts we are doing will have a full roof panel and a full windshield. The third more custom cart we are going to build, we may look at doing a tube framed door with fabric covering to create a complete enclosure.

Thanks for your input and best of luck with your project!
Old 01-07-2013, 08:07 PM   #17
SC Carts
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlig View Post
how much would you charge for one. just wondering
Thanks for your continued interest! I can't give you a firm price until we get the complete unit completed along with roof and windshield, but as an estimate it will be around the $800-900 range. Not cheap, but as explained in the previous post when doing "custom/production" the cost tends to be a bit higher.

Thanks again!
Old 01-07-2013, 08:08 PM   #18
SC Carts
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey-1 View Post
Great work as usual. I can't wait to see the third one come to life.
Thank you! We are excited about the third one as well!
Old 01-07-2013, 08:09 PM   #19
SC Carts
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott H. View Post
I'm interested in seeing how this turns out as well. So far it looks like a great design!

-Scott H.
Thanks Scott! Keep checking the post out and we will make sure it is updated!
Old 01-07-2013, 08:27 PM   #20
yosinighter
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

If you do the doors look into a thin sheet metal versus fabric may be a close price considering you will need out door fabric If you make metal doors and cage it might be something I'm interested in mean while I'm going to try an fab up my own roof system. Check out my photos I just uploaded of my cart so far
yosinighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides