lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-11-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
Not Yet Wild

Default Sport Shifter Info

Hey guys I am looking for input on this EZGO Sport Shifter from Everything Carts. I plow snow with my 2005 EZ Go TXT and this thing looks sweet if they work well. Also is there anywhere I can get the specs to build it or buy it cheaper than 200 bucks. Anyone got any info? Thanks, Dustin

http://www.everythingcarts.com/p-107...dels-only.aspx
24610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-11-2009, 08:40 PM   #2
pizzamaker
****tard supreme
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Sport Shifter Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24610 View Post
Hey guys I am looking for input on this EZGO Sport Shifter from Everything Carts. I plow snow with my 2005 EZ Go TXT and this thing looks sweet if they work well. Also is there anywhere I can get the specs to build it or buy it cheaper than 200 bucks. Anyone got any info? Thanks, Dustin

well your a real prize looking to steal somebody else's design because your to cheap to buy the part. if you bought a 05 ez go you can afford the shifter!
pizzamaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:53 PM   #3
bokeasmowl
friends call me Boke

Yamaha

and while your at it, see if you can get the recipe to coca-cola and the 7 secret herbs and spices the colonel uses on his chicken
bokeasmowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 09:03 PM   #4
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzamaker View Post
well your a real prize looking to steal somebody else's design because your to cheap to buy the part. if you bought a 05 ez go you can afford the shifter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokeasmowl View Post
and while your at it, see if you can get the recipe to coca-cola and the 7 secret herbs and spices the colonel uses on his chicken

These guys are right
Everything Carts is a site sponsor.... They are one of the Companies that make this exchange of golf cart info possible and we do not support what you are asking us at all..... Maybe you got the wrong site? If not, you sure got off on the wrong foot
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:49 AM   #5
dirtysouth
Gone Wild

Club Car

Smile Re: Sport Shifter Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24610 View Post

I'll sell ya the specs for 10k. Then you can sell them yourself...
dirtysouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 05:58 AM   #6
Not Yet Wild

Well guys I really wanted comments from people that have them not people that have opinions on me making it.... I have a problem paying 200 bucks for something until I hear some input on how it works. I dont have a problem spending the money if someone can help me out with a reveiw that was what I was looking for. Sorry I even ask but I thought I could get some helpful input but so far I havent found anyone that can do more than criticize a guy for wanting help saving money. Sorry for asking..... Thanks for the comments from the peanut gallery.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:23 AM   #7
bokeasmowl
friends call me Boke

Yamaha

you need to re-read your first post there Opie, you didn't say anything about wanting input from people who has this shifter, you wanted to know how to make one
Old 07-12-2009, 06:29 AM   #8
Not Yet Wild

Hey guys I am looking for input on this EZGO Sport Shifter from Everything Carts. I plow snow with my 2005 EZ Go TXT and this thing looks sweet.

Here is the first part of my first post Aunt Bee and it looks pretty clear that I am looking for input.

Thanks for more useless help though!
Old 07-12-2009, 06:34 AM   #9
bokeasmowl
friends call me Boke

Yamaha

lucky we're not in Mayberry buddy, cuz this Aunt Bee would slap the taste outta your mouth
Old 07-12-2009, 06:38 AM   #10
Not Yet Wild

Okay truce cause that is funny. Really bud I am not here to be crappy I am just looking for someone with some input. Is it made to last? Does it work well? I dont want to build it just thought someone might have a different variation of it.

Thanks
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO