lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-14-2019, 05:41 PM   #1
rbane
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 91 x440

Hello all,
Newbie here and am wondering where I can find any information on this cart. 91 X-440 three wheel cart. Is it still considered a marathon? Thanks for your help.
rbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-18-2019, 10:48 AM   #2
DubK
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 91 x440

Yeah most people tend to refer to those as Marathon 3 wheelers. Same body style from the late 60's to 94. I have 2. A 1979 and a 1991 model. See my build threads linked in my signature. These are fun carts and in my opinion everyone should have one 3 wheeler. The turning radius is amazing on these. They were all 36 volt. From 1990.5 - 94 they were solid state with controllers instead of the old resistor coils. Since yours is a solid state and more modern electronics, you have the option of going to 48v and increasing speed/torque if you wanted to put a backseat on and do some customizing. You are pretty much limited to the stock height however, unless you fab your own lift kit. But not recommend due to stability issues. My 3 wheelers are pretty stable. I don't think I could get them on 2 wheels unless I was driving very stupidly. You'll find lots of info on here by searching the forums. Lots of people on here have some really nice looking 3 wheelers. Feel free to ask away with any questions. Looking forward to seeing your ride! Here is my 79. We love pictures on this site ��

My 79 and 90 model I'm working on
DubK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 11:03 AM   #3
DubK
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 91 x440

Here is a good source for factory parts.
https://www.vintagegolfcartparts.com...heel&SUBMIT=Go

For aftermarket parts, any website that sells EZGO Marathon parts should fit these.
DubK is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO