lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 07:06 PM   #41
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Default Re: Axle lift vs. Spindle lift- Pros and Cons

Quote:
Originally Posted by injunear View Post
I see that I'm still being bashed here by most.....I said that I was just kidding but there's a mob mentality here and what can only be termed "reverse snobbery" due no doubt to a username that I've used in various forums for the last 10 years......I've disrespected no person in these forums but have been consistantly characterized as a pompous snob. I'm not. How about the benefit of the doubt?

Have fun. I'm thick skinned!
I can assure you, it has absolutely nothing to do with your username. Purely attitude!

Waiting for something to inspire some benefit of doubt.

Hint; this isn’t it.
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-21-2008, 07:39 PM   #42
injunear
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by essness View Post
I can assure you, it has absolutely nothing to do with your username. Purely attitude!

Waiting for something to inspire some benefit of doubt.

Hint; this isn’t it.
I think you guys read into what I say in my posts whatever supports your own agenda.

I started out replying in jest whilst you guys are replying with anomosity, and yes, the fact that I'm an engineer has come up in those responses. The whole series of contrived indignation in this thread is simply juvenile.

It's something that you young fellows need to work on..... To continue in this forum under my current username may damage my reputation elsewhere on the net, and perhaps in my professional life too.
I hate to admit it but a couple of you got to me and I had to shut the computer down to cool off....

Now I'm going to change usernames just to satisfy the immature inadequacies of users on *THIS* forum.......

I'll bet I get a welcome (something that I never got on my first post here) and you guys won't know *me* from anyone else in this forum.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:26 PM   #43
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Your skin may be as thick as your head.....I asked you to leave. You are wasting your time here and ours! So once again, please leave Mr. engineer. If you insist we will simply ban you. Your choice......
P.S.
Take what we are trying to teach you NOW and leave......If you can then, you got something more than you deserve
Try another buggie site...oh yeh......and don't call them stupid.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:34 PM   #44
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

If you came back as someone else......come back as someone a whole lot smarter !
Old 11-21-2008, 08:55 PM   #45
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

This genious got me to thinking about how he said he used 'injunear' as his username on other sites so in just a few minutes I came up with this example of his type of postings......

injunear Post subject: Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:57 pm

Neon Enthusiast

Been lurking here for a while. Went to do the timing belt on my 2000 vin c today but could not get the bottom pulley off. Put a lot of pressure on it enough to flex the rubber 1/4" or so and quit at that. The bottom pulleys are expensive so I hear if I break one..... what to do? Can't heat it....is there a special puller maybe?

Yep. they're around 25 bucks....

How did you try to remove? Forgive me but this sounds like a B.S post.
The puller- any puller, will pull on the cast portion of the pulley and not the outer portion of the pulley with the isolation rubber......

So I'd say if you're distorting the rubber portion of the pulley you're a moron and shouldn't have any tools in your hands- you're a menace to everyone around you.....

If this is a serious post then you clearly need a reading comprehension crash course..

Either way, please don"t waste everyones time with nonsense......

Roady ban this guy's IP address please!
Old 11-21-2008, 09:17 PM   #46
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
This genious got me to thinking about how he said he used 'injunear' as his username on other sites so in just a few minutes I came up with this example of his type of postings......

injunear Post subject: Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:57 pm

Neon Enthusiast

Been lurking here for a while. Went to do the timing belt on my 2000 vin c today but could not get the bottom pulley off. Put a lot of pressure on it enough to flex the rubber 1/4" or so and quit at that. The bottom pulleys are expensive so I hear if I break one..... what to do? Can't heat it....is there a special puller maybe?

Yep. they're around 25 bucks....

How did you try to remove? Forgive me but this sounds like a B.S post.
The puller- any puller, will pull on the cast portion of the pulley and not the outer portion of the pulley with the isolation rubber......

So I'd say if you're distorting the rubber portion of the pulley you're a moron and shouldn't have any tools in your hands- you're a menace to everyone around you.....

If this is a serious post then you clearly need a reading comprehension crash course..

Either way, please don"t waste everyones time with nonsense......

Roady ban this guy's IP address please!
The injunear won't be around.

Have fun in Tampa.

Closed Thread

Tags
kits, lift
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts