lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-12-2021, 06:07 PM   #1
fast900
Not Yet Wild

Default Roypow charger

Hey guys. I have an opportunity to get a deal on a roypow from a buddy who is getting a bigger one. Only problem is he is keeping the charger so I will need to buy one. I read Sergios post and looked at that charger but got confused when it started talking about capacitors. Any suggestions on a charger that would not require a lot of extra work?
fast900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-12-2021, 06:12 PM   #2
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Default Re: Roypow charger

Why not just buy the roypow charger?

If you’re looking for a direct plug and play setup you could buy a charger from plowmans too. He sells allied batteries instead of roypow but It seems to work perfectly fine for mine
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 09:51 PM   #3
fast900
Not Yet Wild

The seller is keeping the charger for his new one so I have to get a new one. I looked at the one Sergio had in his build links but I don’t believe it was a simple
fast900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 10:17 PM   #4
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast900 View Post
The seller is keeping the charger for his new one so I have to get a new one. I looked at the one Sergio had in his build links but I don’t believe it was a simple
What I mean is, instead of searching out a charger that may or may not work. Why not just buy a new roypow charger. I don’t know if they sell direct off their website but any roypow dealer can sell you the right charger.
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car