lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-27-2020, 09:14 PM   #11
molfpedal
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Tech Direct pack install not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majer123 View Post
Can you point me to the threads? I adjusted the alltraxs to work now but if i slam the pedal down in forward or reverse everything dies and i have to flip the switch on the tech direct pack to get it going again. If i take it easy on the pedal i am ok.

Search for generic Chinese bms and Nissan Leaf and you will find much information that will guide you in the right direction. You can’t use the tech direct pack with their bms board. When you push on the pedal it will do a high current shutdown. 60 amps is nowhere near enough. You need to take the discharge current off of the bms if you want to use that bms. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
molfpedal is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-28-2020, 03:27 PM   #12
Majer123
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmysstailights View Post
Might wanna look into ditching the tech setup and just use the modules and get a bms.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
got a chargery coming on the slow boat from china but trying to make it work for now
Majer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 03:47 PM   #13
cmysstailights
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majer123 View Post
got a chargery coming on the slow boat from china but trying to make it work for now
Got ya.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
cmysstailights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 01:56 PM   #14
Majer123
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by molfpedal View Post
Search for generic Chinese bms and Nissan Leaf and you will find much information that will guide you in the right direction. You can’t use the tech direct pack with their bms board. When you push on the pedal it will do a high current shutdown. 60 amps is nowhere near enough. You need to take the discharge current off of the bms if you want to use that bms. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks I see that now. I will do the bypass and only use the BMS for charging of the pack
Majer123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ezgo, lithium, tech direct, txt
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO