lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-26-2020, 09:43 PM   #1
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Default New Drive System Combos

As many of you all may know, the internet is a very divided place. There are multiple places for people to go online to get their golf cart information. BGW has been a fantastic asset for me for years and I plan on being here for many years to come. However, I've recently been spending a lot of time on the Facebook golf car pages, along with a lot of you guys from here as well. I don't see the harm in helping people in multiple places so I try to assist where I can. What amazes me is the fact that people on this forum can be so partial to one product, yet when you look elsewhere, it's all about another. I'm receiving text messages and emails every single day with people asking about the Navitas AC conversion kits. I have been selling Alltrax products for years and have pushed as hard as I can to sway people into buying what I was selling, but the AC kit is simply a different market. The Alltrax controllers have been nothing less than stellar and I will still push them just as hard as I ever have because I have so much confidence in their build quality. I feel I must adapt to the current demands in this industry so I have added the complete line of Navitas DC and AC controllers to our online store. I have used some of these products recently with great results and great customer service as well. I am not here to bash or glorify either company at all, or to compare one to the other. I feel that they both provide a quality product. So if there's anyone here who may be interested in the Navitas products, feel free to ask me any questions you may have. I'm more than willing to help. We are offering a "Stimulus Package" of sorts to get the ball rolling. All orders on our web page of $500 or more can qualify for free shipping by using the promo code: CORONA. This applies to all items in our store, not just the new packages. Hopefully all you guys (and gals) are being safe out there and staying well. It's business as usual for me here in Augusta. Praying this pandemic is over sooner rather than later.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-26-2020, 09:48 PM   #2
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: New Drive System Combos

Well I am glad that is out. I have been avoiding it like the COVID-19, but everyone keeps asking me about the AC conversion kits. I am glad you have them, so I guess my next upgrade will be to delve into it and run a Navitas AC conversion.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 08:23 PM   #3
Mooncarter
Gone Insane

Club Car

Good luck with the new product line Dave!

I too have been helping on FB pages the last week or so because I have been pretty much "shut in." I will say this: there is a much kinder, gentler and more appreciative collection of people in here than anything on FB.
Mooncarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 09:07 PM   #4
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooncarter View Post
Good luck with the new product line Dave!

I too have been helping on FB pages the last week or so because I have been pretty much "shut in." I will say this: there is a much kinder, gentler and more appreciative collection of people in here than anything on FB.
I agree. It's hard to voice an opinion on facebook without getting bashed. At least in here, people listen. But it's undeniable that there are two totally different markets.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 10:19 PM   #5
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Thus the reason I do not do FB. I do not possess the temperament for it...
Old 03-29-2020, 07:33 AM   #6
Swan
Cave Dweller

Club Car

good luck Dave with the new line
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 10:52 AM   #7
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Best of luck Dave, now you can capture both markets
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 08:52 PM   #8
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Best of luck with the new product Dave! And be sure to invite all your friends on FB to join us here if they want.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 07:47 AM   #9
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

I didn't get any invite.... Wait., I don't do FB!!
Old 04-03-2020, 08:39 AM   #10
jethaulin
never finished

Club Car

once I sell one of my carts ill be giving you a call. been looking into the dc to ac swap for my Studebaker for some time.:mrgreen
jethaulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements