lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > On Road Golf Carts!
On Road Golf Carts! Low to the ground Golf Carts!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2020, 09:06 AM   #1
space
Not Yet Wild

Default My "DUTI" build

I've just started work on an 02 Club Car DS. It's a flood cart from a hurricane I picked up fairly cheap. This is my second cart but the first one I've ever worked on. I'm fairly handy...do my own maintenance on vehicles, boat, lawn stuff, etc. I will be needing some help along the way if you kind souls can help.

The cart was missing most of the electrical stuff. I've pulled all the suspension off and have either painted the old stuff or bought new. While I'm waiting on that, I'm trying to get a list together for the electrical stuff. Am I missing anything from this list?

motor/controller - going with a Navitas 600a 5kw AC combo
400a solenoid
MCOR - I'm not sure yet. It has one but I may switch it out.
ERIC charger
2ga cables/terminal covers
FNR switch
voltage reducer - does the Navitas have one built in by chance?
charging receptacle with fuse
small fuse box for 12v stuff

That's about all I've got right now. I'm open to any and all suggestions. The plan is to build a low, fast cart.

space is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > On Road Golf Carts!