lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-19-2010, 06:02 AM   #11
bokeasmowl
friends call me Boke

Yamaha

Default Re: Lifted cart with top fitting in garage

That's Strech's lift I believe Brett. If I ever need another LT lift, this is the one I'd get. The only thing you need is blocks to lift the rear, nothing hard about that, just longer bolts will be needed. And I can hook you up with a place to get re-arched rear leafs that are better than the HD rear leafs for a cheap price. Same ones I have on my cart.
bokeasmowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-19-2010, 08:32 AM   #12
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Stretch plastics or Terratoys. I don't think either makes a rear? I think you need to find better shocks if you want the rear to perform better and possibly replace or mod the cradle. Some build three or four link arms for the rears and coilovers seem to be top of the line setups. That stuff is posted here someplace without doubt. The only other lift close to those I know of is the Jakes hi lift adjustable with shocks, or if you mod an ATV front or build your own. I agree addressing the rear seems to be half baked, at this point it seems someone would have a kit with huge shocks/etc since you can buy nearly anything else for them....or maybe someone does idk. How much articulation you let the rear have can affect stability depending on what you are doing with the cart, keep that in mind.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:10 AM   #13
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Both Stretch and Terra do make a rear LT lift. Terra is a very nice lift all the way around and very, very expensive.
The Stretch lift is very good and far more economical. As I understand it, it's only for a gasser. I have the Stretch front LT lift on my workhorse. The rear end is the axel flipped and some blocks, the rear just beats the hell out of ya if you do any trail riding. I'm looking to change the rear to either my own design 3-4 link, or I may buy the Stretch rear?????
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Longtravel_EZPhoto05L.jpg (82.9 KB, 19 views)
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts