lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-05-2019, 10:06 AM   #1
Masticore
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Looking For Info On Gearless Locker...

Hey everyone! New user here. The forums have been a great resource, but I am at a loss on this. Looking to get some help identifying this part I have laying around. It's a Club Car Gearless Locker Assembly, CC #102765601.
I haven't been able to find anything anywhere on this item. I have 4 sets and need to figure out what to do with them! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Masticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-05-2019, 11:39 AM   #2
Masticore
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Looking For Info On Gearless Locker...

Got a phone call from a friend about it....

It's a locker kit for XRT1550 rear differentials, perhaps all 4wd carts?, but is superceded by part #AM1301301. Hopefully I can get a little input from ya'll, if anyone knows anything about the AM1301301, perhaps maybe interested buyers
Masticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 12:48 PM   #3
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

David Hicks probably knows. Revolution Golf cars. Try giving him a call or email.
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 12:55 PM   #4
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Here is the kit from the Part # you posted. https://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/p...-4x4-am1301301
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 07:10 AM   #5
adrien
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masticore View Post
Hey everyone! New user here. The forums have been a great resource, but I am at a loss on this. Looking to get some help identifying this part I have laying around. It's a Club Car Gearless Locker Assembly, CC #102765601.

I haven't been able to find anything anywhere on this item. I have 4 sets and need to figure out what to do with them! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I would be interested in one as a spare.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
adrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 12:15 PM   #6
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

I can tell you anything you want to know about it. We sell about 1 every week. Common problem.

The original locker was a bad unit. They've released a restyled unit and at that time, the new part number was released, AM1301301. The AM1301301 is a direct replacement for all year models of XRT1500, XRT1550, Carryall 294 and Carryall 295 vehicles.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 01:35 PM   #7
adrien
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeDawgZ71 View Post
I can tell you anything you want to know about it. We sell about 1 every week. Common problem.

The original locker was a bad unit. They've released a restyled unit and at that time, the new part number was released, AM1301301. The AM1301301 is a direct replacement for all year models of XRT1500, XRT1550, Carryall 294 and Carryall 295 vehicles.
Ok, I will contact directly for a quote tomorrow. I purchased this unit used. The rear differential has no forward and the front drivetrain has no reverse. The front drive shaft reverses but the wheels do not turn? Are they designed so that only the rear wheels reverse or is something wrong with front drivetrain?
If so are component parts for the front drive axle housing available? When I test the front drivetrain on a hoist, both front wheels are locked in unison, meaning I can't stop one they both drive. Again I'm not sure if this is normal?
Have the specs changed, regarding the levels of fluids in the front & rear drivetrain and the transmission of these units?
Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Old 06-17-2019, 12:28 PM   #8
adrien
Not Yet Wild

I am interested in a gearless locker 102765601.
Adrien

Old 06-17-2019, 02:54 PM   #9
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Adrien,

I tried to call you and didn't reach you, so I responded to your email. It should answer any questions you may have.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 09:35 AM   #10
johnrope
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masticore View Post
Got a phone call from a friend about it....

It's a locker kit for XRT1550 rear differentials, perhaps all 4wd carts?, but is superceded by part #AM1301301. Hopefully I can get a little input from ya'll, if anyone knows anything about the AM1301301, perhaps maybe interested buyers
I would be interested in those lockers please call 303 906 6705 thank you john
johnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car