lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-31-2016, 02:31 PM   #11
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Default Re: New floor mat

Don't count your chickens before they hatch guys....... While my old post is correct, there is also something that needs to be added to that information. Over the years, the new Club Car floormats have become thinner and easier to tear. It's not as easy not to get them on without ripping them as it once was. I recommend heating the mat so it'll stretch and spray the heck out of it with WD40.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-31-2016, 03:45 PM   #12
Rush2112
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I took off gas pedal from underneath cart and stretched it around brake 2001 clubcar ds Andy
Rush2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 08:16 AM   #13
hondarider203
Gone Wild

Club Car

All great info it's going to be a little but yet I just started body work so I haven't even ordered one yet I saw on east coast custom web site the have an 1/8" or 1/4 I assume you would recommend the 1/4" thik
hondarider203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 07:26 AM   #14
zingerbateman
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondarider203 View Post
All great info it's going to be a little but yet I just started body work so I haven't even ordered one yet I saw on east coast custom web site the have an 1/8" or 1/4 I assume you would recommend the 1/4" thik
Honda, did you ever get around to installing a new mat? If so, which method did you use and thickness mat? I want to do mine also but after looking at the linkage underneath, it’s not something I want to tackle!

The metal diamond plate is the only other option with a floor mat but I’m not into all that shine!

Whoops, old thread! Maybe someone has some new input?
zingerbateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car