lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Harley Davidson

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2015, 01:32 PM   #1
bigredcornhead
Not Yet Wild

Default Harley Davidson Columbia 4 wheel Golf Cart

Hello all,

I recently purchased a Harley Davidson powered columbia 4 wheel for my elderly father to retrieve his mail on an acreage. I am attempting to go through the motor and revive this old cart for him. It wants to run but it belching oil out of the exhaust badly. I have attached a few pics of it, i would like to know what year, model and if parts diagrams or breakdowns are available. I was not able to find any model number any where on here. So please let me know if you might have an idea of the issue or if you can narrow down years and models. thanks very much for any help you can provide very appreciated.

***Well i was going to post pics of the cart, but i guess i have to wait 7 days...anyway if you can assist i will PM them to you. Or if there is a way around that it would be a huge help.***
bigredcornhead is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts > Gas Harley Davidson