lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Hunting and Fishing
Hunting and Fishing Post all your hunting and fishing experiences here.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-01-2008, 01:59 AM   #1
buckmanmike
Gone Wild

Default today was good

I hunted this evening and it was fun. I barely got in my stand and about 75 crows landed in front of me. Within 10 minutes deer came from everywhere. I had 11 does and a 4 pt buck within 40 yards of me. Deer and crows got along fine. Like they helped look out for each other.
Little buck was chasing a doe all over. She must have been starting to come into season.
It was fun. Yesterday I saw a small 3 ptr. and a hog. Hog didn't make it off the field. It was only 25 yards from me so I took em out. Here hogs destroy your land and it is open season all year long. Hog must have been somebody"s hunting pleasure. WHen I went to pick up hog I noticed it was a nice size boar, but while checking it out, somebody had cut his tusk off. I guess to save thier dogs, and hunt em again. They won't hunt this one anymore.
Share your stories, I'd like to read em. Good Huntin, Mike
buckmanmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-02-2008, 04:44 PM   #2
Birddogss
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: today was good

Sounds like a great weekend!! Congrats on the hog!!
Birddogss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:51 PM   #3
Assassin
Getting Wild

Default Re: today was good

great hunt for sure, hogs are good made in sausage
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Hunting and Fishing