Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-11-2007, 03:40 PM   #1
Xtreme Cartz
The Fabricator

Default camo wraps

I want to start using those camo wraps on the carts I sell because I cant paint worth a flip! Does anybody know who the cheapest place to get these from is? Buggies is $199. I can get a body painted for that.
Xtreme Cartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-19-2007, 08:01 PM   #2
ssandstedt
Not Yet Wild

Camoclad Camo Wrap Kits
ssandstedt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 01:43 AM   #3
TrailMaster
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: camo wraps

Hey ssandstedt

Not sure who you are, but wanted to say thank you for recommending my site! I do carry a full line of camo wraps for ATV, Utility Vehicles, Custom Carts, you name it, we can help you camo it. I am a one man company, but have worked with the manufacture of this product for over 10 years now and sell a ton of this stuff. I stand behind this product 100% and personally wrap my own vehicles from my truck on down with it.

Let me know if you have any questions about the product and again thanks for the recommendation.
TrailMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 08:23 PM   #4
Yamaha4life
The Overposter!

Yamaha

Hey isnt it really easy to get little bubbles all over this stuff when you apply it. I want to get some for my G2 but I dont know how it will turn out.
Yamaha4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 09:04 PM   #5
TrailMaster
Not Yet Wild

Here is a quote from the manufacture of the product. I have used this product for 9 years now and am a firm believer it is all about surface preparation and then just taking a little time to do it right.

Will bubbles form in the vinyl while I apply it?
Camoclad has added the Comply performance feature to minimize bubbles but if that happens, simply use a needle to poke a very small hole at teh base of the bubble, then push the air out with your thumb and it will look great. However, if you vehicle has been recently repainted, some bubbling may occur as a result of outgassing from the paint. To avoid this, allow at least 2 weeks for the paint to fully cure before applying any vehicle graphics.

Let me know how I can help.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:39 PM   #6
Yamaha4life
The Overposter!

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailMaster View Post
Here is a quote from the manufacture of the product. I have used this product for 9 years now and am a firm believer it is all about surface preparation and then just taking a little time to do it right.

Will bubbles form in the vinyl while I apply it?
Camoclad has added the Comply performance feature to minimize bubbles but if that happens, simply use a needle to poke a very small hole at teh base of the bubble, then push the air out with your thumb and it will look great. However, if you vehicle has been recently repainted, some bubbling may occur as a result of outgassing from the paint. To avoid this, allow at least 2 weeks for the paint to fully cure before applying any vehicle graphics.

Let me know how I can help.
Hey thanks for the information. I will probably camo it next summer. I looked on your site and the trucks look really good with the Camo on them!
Yamaha4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 09:10 PM   #7
TrailMaster
Not Yet Wild

Sounds great. Let me know how I Can help and remind me when you are ready and I'll take good care of you on pricing! I have had one truck done in the Advantage Classic removable for almost 9 years now and love it. Camo Wraps Trucks and gear ROCK!!!
Old 11-30-2007, 09:19 PM   #8
JBDiNos
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Do you guys give out very small samples? I would like to see some before I bought some.
Thanks
JBDiNos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:25 PM   #9
TrailMaster
Not Yet Wild

Unfortunately, no. To send samples we have to cut up an entire sheets and that gets pretty spendy....
Old 07-19-2009, 07:41 PM   #10
Travis91
Gone Wild

im kinda interested in this now. what is the best over all camo for the south i mean it will be used in feilds as well as woods
Travis91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts