lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-27-2021, 01:15 PM   #1
cjmorton31
Not Yet Wild

Default 2013 Gas Club Car Throttle Issue

I have a 2013 Gas Club Car Precedence. I just had the governor cable replaced. When the pedal is engaged, it goes immediately to full throttle hitting the rev limiter. I pulled the floor mat to check the throttle cable. In service mode, I can see that the throttle cable is not even being engaged at that little push. It is still loose in the pedal assembly as it should be. Pushing the pedal all the way down and engaging the cable does nothing at all. If the pedal engages the microswitch, it goes full throttle. I think that it may be the governor or the rev limiter. Leaning towards rev limiter. Where is this located and how would I check it? I cannot find this information on line. Anyone have a 2013 gas CC wiring diagram?

Last edited by cjmorton31; 12-27-2021 at 01:16 PM.. Reason: Added Words
cjmorton31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-03-2022, 08:44 AM   #2
jackfish2017
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2013 Gas Club Car Throttle Issue

Either your governor cable is too tight or your throttle cable may be damaged and not releasing the tension on the governor arm I’m the rear of the cart leaving the throttle constantly engaged. If it’s pedal start you pressing the pedal starts it and if any of the two things that I mentioned above are happening it will make it start in full throttle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jackfish2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car