lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-05-2012, 09:32 AM   #1
cbordea
Getting Wild

Default 36v high torque motor.

I have a 91 EZGO, while I was replacing my cables I had a couple studs break on my old motor. I called several places in town and the only place that would look at it said it could cost as much as $150 to fix those studs.
I figure a motor that old isn't worth spending $150 on so I looked into new motors.

My old motor would run about 12 mph on flat highway and 8-10 on hills.
I figure one day I might put a small lift and go up at least one tire size so I ended up going with a high torque motor.

The new motor runs pretty much the same speed on flat highway but it is amazing how much torque it has and going up hills is much better usually over 11mph. I am pleasantly surprised with the performance.

I saw them listed by golf cart king on ebay so I called them to ask a few questions and they shipped it to me for $420 to my doorsteps and it got here fast.

http://www.golfcartking.com/ezgo-ser...ue-p-5562.html
cbordea is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO