lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-30-2022, 07:03 AM   #21
ls1chris
Getting Wild

Default Re: 2019 club car tempo steering loose at high speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 621gears View Post
Do you have any better pics of your set up? Hit me up if you need any help with the ac conversion, just finished mine and it's fresh in my mind.

Thanks!
just flying home from holidays today , and will pick up my navitas kits tomorrow. when you have a minute could you post pics of your app settings? same for what you have your OTF set at? the wiring and wrenching side of things i am comfortable with, the settings and update side i am hesitant with, and you have that side nailed down doing 50mpg on tiny tires!! lol
ls1chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-30-2022, 11:53 AM   #22
WalterM6
Gone Wild

Club Car

If it's taking until you hit 50 mph before it become unstable I would say it is more of a aerodynamic problem than an alignment problem. Maybe put a cone on the frontend to relieve the turbulence.
WalterM6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 06:53 PM   #23
621gears
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1chris View Post
i think its an all sports lift, i read somewhere that CC orders them 1'' wider also. i have two jakes 4'' a-arm lifts coming next week and ill post up pics as i go .
Thanks! I doing research right now. I just barely have my cart running and I am still troubleshooting the Navitas/allied battery relationship. Better steering and front suspension are in the near future. Have you considered the jakes long travel suspension kit?
621gears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 03:05 PM   #24
ls1chris
Getting Wild

612 I already bought and paid for the jakes kits for these two builds , I’m gonna try the long arm on the next one , but man are they spendy!!! $$$ my two navitas 5kw 600 A kits came in today and some cosmetic stuff , no tires or suspension yet :(
Old 08-31-2022, 03:10 PM   #25
ls1chris
Getting Wild

Some pics of what i started with and where I am now . My seats were roached I bought end of season cushions from Home Depot and re contoured them . Not sure if my pics will load as I have never posted from my phone before
Old 08-31-2022, 03:35 PM   #26
phins2rt
Gone Wild
Club Car

Looking good so far!
phins2rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 01:41 AM   #27
621gears
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Some pics of what i started with and where I am now . My seats were roached I bought end of season cushions from Home Depot and re contoured them . Not sure if my pics will load as I have never posted from my phone before
Wow, That is a rough start! Those seats are great. Where are you getting all the parts to put on it? It's coming along nice.
Old 09-01-2022, 01:50 AM   #28
621gears
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterM6 View Post
If it's taking until you hit 50 mph before it become unstable I would say it is more of a aerodynamic problem than an alignment problem. Maybe put a cone on the frontend to relieve the turbulence.
Yeah, I thought about adding a tail fin for better control too.
Old 09-01-2022, 01:54 AM   #29
621gears
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
just flying home from holidays today , and will pick up my navitas kits tomorrow. when you have a minute could you post pics of your app settings? same for what you have your OTF set at? the wiring and wrenching side of things i am comfortable with, the settings and update side i am hesitant with, and you have that side nailed down doing 50mpg on tiny tires!! lol

I am still playing with the settings and getting mixed results. I had to build a battery jump starter because I get random bms shutdowns under heavy loads. Waiting for a diode to complete the system. As soon as I get it I can resume testing. Will post my settings when I get it dialed in.
Old 09-01-2022, 08:41 AM   #30
ls1chris
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by 621gears View Post
Wow, That is a rough start! Those seats are great. Where are you getting all the parts to put on it? It's coming along nice.
one of my neighbors is a CC and Nivel dealer. most of the stuff are items he had laying around the shop , and discounted so he could clean up a bit. the big ticket stuff, not so much a discount there HA! if i was less impatient, i think i would have went with an all sports lift rather then the jakes. i like that the jakes has front diff kits that are designed to work with their kits , the all sports look to have better hardware and i like the way they engineered the back half of the kit . i like their 2 u-bolt system , they supply a lower spring mount plate and you relocate your original to the top, with it on the top you can utilize Tahoedawgs brake plate flip method. once my kits shows up i may mock the rear up and cut out the original axle saddles and reweld everything so i can do a similar setup to the all sports with the brake plate flip method.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car