lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-07-2018, 10:51 PM   #1
gdbunn
Not Yet Wild

Default Sound bar recommendations

Just for a new to me 2014 EFI Yamaha Drive. It’s lifted and has a few kids already. Wanting to add a sound bar for simplicity. Looking for ideas in the $200-$500 range of you have any??? Thanks for replies
gdbunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-08-2018, 12:37 AM   #2
bobbycason
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Sound bar recommendations

My brother has the bazooka sound bar on his.

https://www.amazon.com/BPB36-Bazooka.../dp/B00TIW0PNI
bobbycason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 10:13 AM   #3
gdbunn
Not Yet Wild

I’ve looked at that one. Like all the features and price. Reviews just are scaring me from buying right away. They’re either 1 or 5 stars. Looks like hit or miss. Has he had any problems with his?
gdbunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 01:20 PM   #4
bobbycason
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdbunn View Post
I’ve looked at that one. Like all the features and price. Reviews just are scaring me from buying right away. They’re either 1 or 5 stars. Looks like hit or miss. Has he had any problems with his?
Not that I'm aware of.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:04 PM   #5
superpro56
Gone Wild
Club Car

The 24" version has good reviews

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C3WJGRY...v_ov_lig_dp_it
superpro56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 10:32 PM   #6
Jkerle
Gone Wild

Club Car

Man I looked and looked. The reviews of the bazooka were 50/50 at best and most of the good reviews were people who recently purchased most of the negative reviews were people who had issues after using it. I couldn't justify the money for what I was getting. I ended buying an amigos go off amazon. The battery life is ridiculous like 24hrs at 30% volume. The sound quality is **** good it doesn't have alot of bass but it has alot more than other blue tooth speakers. At 70 bucks I couldn't be happier. A few of my neighbors have the wetsound stealth its alot of sound for its size and they sound great but I'd say 90 percent of the time they have the volume no louder than any little bluetooth speaker can put out. To each is his own I guess you won't be disappointed with the wetsounds but 500 plus bones spent on something else might give you more bang for your buck.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Jkerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 10:13 AM   #7
bobbycason
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkerle View Post
Man I looked and looked. The reviews of the bazooka were 50/50 at best and most of the good reviews were people who recently purchased most of the negative reviews were people who had issues after using it. I couldn't justify the money for what I was getting. I ended buying an amigos go off amazon. The battery life is ridiculous like 24hrs at 30% volume. The sound quality is **** good it doesn't have alot of bass but it has alot more than other blue tooth speakers. At 70 bucks I couldn't be happier. A few of my neighbors have the wetsound stealth its alot of sound for its size and they sound great but I'd say 90 percent of the time they have the volume no louder than any little bluetooth speaker can put out. To each is his own I guess you won't be disappointed with the wetsounds but 500 plus bones spent on something else might give you more bang for your buck.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
My kids have a couple of the little portable Altec speakers that they use outside and when we go riding RZRs they use a bungee cord to mount them on their roll bar. I'm like that with the LED light bars too. For what my use is I have no need to buy a $1000 Rigid when a $70 Mictuning off of amazon and it works just fine for my needs.
Old 12-18-2018, 08:14 AM   #8
reidedenfield
Not Yet Wild

http://www.jasonsgolfcarts.com/Black...e_p/rdc3yo.htm

I have used these before, not a speaker bar but provides good sound and is a clean install
reidedenfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 09:08 AM   #9
WBGoodTimes
Getting Wild

Club Car

When it comes to sound bars WetSounds are in a class by themselves. I have the stealth 10 on my cart.
WBGoodTimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 04:47 PM   #10
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

These are pretty small but make big sound. Should work fine with any radio youd like to install

https://www.klipsch.com/products/out...#product-specs
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides