lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2014, 08:56 PM   #1
rlhoffman
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Help with ezgo

I have a 1980 EZGO Textron that I renovated using solid state parts from a 1994 cart. I used i wiring schematic from the internet and believe that it is wired correctly. When I press the accelerator, all I get is the solenoid click. No motion in forward or reverse. I tried connecting a 12v battery to the motor on pole A1 and A2 and got nothing. When I tried A1 to S1 or S2 I got spark but no motion. Should I have disconnected all the leads to the motor first? How can I tell if it is the wiring or the motor? Last piece of information, instead of using six 6V batteries, I am using three 12V deep-cycle marine batteries.

Attached are the wiring schematic and modified version for 3 batteries
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ezgo wiring simplified.jpg (101.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg A89_94EZ_Wiring.jpg (119.4 KB, 0 views)
rlhoffman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ez go, ezgo, solid state, textron
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO