lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-23-2012, 10:41 PM   #1
jasonbbates
Not Yet Wild

Default Difference between 2004 and 2004.5 Club car DS

Hi I just bought a used Club Car DS and thought I was getting an 07 Model. When I looked up the Serial Number and found out it was a refurbished unit from the factory. The factory serial number starts out with 7G07XXX. Which is a Silver Standard Handyman IQ. I did not notice that the sticker was on top of the original serial number sticker so I peeled it off and under it was the serial number AQ04XXXX. So I have two questions that I hope someone can please help me with. Is there a huge difference between a 2004 and 2007 and what is the difference between a 2004 and 2004.5 model. I have seen this when I have looked for a lift kit from Jake's lift kits. Also how do I tell if I have a 2004.5 or later mode. Thanks a ton in advance for the info.
jasonbbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-24-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
tlr6334
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Difference between 2004 and 2004.5 Club car DS

AQ04??XXX, the next 2 numbers behind AQ04 are the production week of the cart. For example AQ0441 is the 41st week of the 04 production year.
Tommy
tlr6334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car