lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-27-2015, 08:20 PM   #1
Mancebo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default EZGO PDS DVM SOC installed...

Ordered my DVM from Scottyb with switchplate for my 2007 ezgo pds. Install was super easy. The part looks to be top notch. Now i have something else to look at while driving... Lol.

Now to research what all the numbers mean. I know that after a full charge and 12 hour rest I'm getting 38.2. What I need to see is what it will be under full load. Drove around the campground and enjoyed watching the numbers go up and down.

Thank you scottyb for your patience and quick delivery.

Mancebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 02:40 PM   #2
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Default Re: EZGO PDS DVM SOC installed...

Very nice, these little meters are great
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 01:56 PM   #3
Mancebo
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Looking forward to head back to the campground this weekend and look at that dvm go up and down!!!! Spoke with JohnnieB and will be performing a load test, either today or tomorrow. I personally am not concerned with range as i do not push it but maybe 5 miles per weekend. I downloaded an app on my phone to track the actual miles and report back the numbers to see if the batteries are all I hope they are.

These carts are addicting. While looking under the cart during DVM installation I realized the underside, battery tray to be specific, is not as pretty as the rest of the cart. I plan on tearing down at seasons end to do a PQ motor rebuild and paint job. While it is tore down I probably will replace the battery tray. Good times ahead.
Mancebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 07:14 AM   #4
Rickochet
Card Carrying Old Fart

E-Z-GO

Here is mine. I added a rocker switch to it. Here is a SOC chart that you can print out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pdsdashclose.jpg (432.1 KB, 0 views)
Attached Files
File Type: doc SOC Chart Black.doc (24.0 KB, 0 views)
Rickochet is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO