lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-14-2012, 11:24 AM   #21
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Battery Load Tester - 100 or 130 amp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple man View Post
My issue is tire spin! I need to find a posi for an industrial cart, but I think my odds will be better at winning the lottery!
Weld the gears, if you don't mind a little wheel hop on tight corners

Weight distribution? Looks like you've got the room to add a few sand bags (or batteries) over the rear tires.

I had a Austin Healey 3000 that had a bad habit of spinning the tires until I added a few bags of lead shot in the trunk, changing the weight distribution from 55/45 to about 50/50. Handled better on curves also.
Wish I still had it (67 Mk-III BJ8 - last year importable to USA) those things are selling for 80K and I only paid 2.8K for it new. (I got it when I was a GI in Paris, so there wasn't any taxes/tariffs on it - Price in the states was about 6K at the time. )
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-14-2012, 10:20 PM   #22
simple man
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Battery Load Tester - 100 or 130 amp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnieB View Post
Weld the gears, if you don't mind a little wheel hop on tight corners

Weight distribution? Looks like you've got the room to add a few sand bags (or batteries) over the rear tires.

I had a Austin Healey 3000 that had a bad habit of spinning the tires until I added a few bags of lead shot in the trunk, changing the weight distribution from 55/45 to about 50/50. Handled better on curves also.
Wish I still had it (67 Mk-III BJ8 - last year importable to USA) those things are selling for 80K and I only paid 2.8K for it new. (I got it when I was a GI in Paris, so there wasn't any taxes/tariffs on it - Price in the states was about 6K at the time. )
Cool!
I had a 100-6 and a 100-4. The 100-4 got totaled by a young, dumb kid ( me ) and the 100-6 was traded for a Remington 1100. I wish I had both of those cars back now!
simple man is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO