lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-10-2009, 07:04 PM   #1
calllen9
IT COST LESS TO PAY MORE

E-Z-GO

Default Golf Cart Drag Race Douglas Ga 4-4 2009

Drag Race Douglas Ga Dmpdragway.com 4-4-2009 Lets Make This A Good Turnout, Lets Get Some People To Show Up How About The Guys From Custom Carts Of Georgia Yall Got Your Roll Cage, Green Goblin, Classykarts, How Bout Somebody From Plum Quick, The Guy In Las Vegas Leave Now, Garagebuilt Bring That A/c Kart, Nate Where Have You Been, Frank Bring The 60hp With The Juice, Roady Bring Something, Rifter I Know What Your Bringin, Steve From Allsports Bring Something, Tom U Know What To Do, Round Up All Your People, Fast Black, Mike,butch, Bill, Fast Ezgo Who Are You? Bring Your Kart Too, Terry Hill We Love To See You, Hitman Come Up And Watch Our Electric Car, Andy We Havent Seen U In Years, How Bout The Guy With The V-8 Kart Show Up, You Guys At La Concepts Bring The Blue KART, Wass Come On. HOW BOUT THE GUYS AT EAST COAST CUSTOM CARTS, MIKESMOTORTOYS? RADICAL? GORNO? JAKES? JACKRABBIT? If I Forgot Anyone I'm Sorry Come Anyway, Ben Said They Have Made A Lot Of Improvements To The Track, If We Get A Big Turnout I'll Get Somebody To Put Up A Nice Purse!!!
calllen9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-15-2009, 02:36 PM   #2
buckmanmike
Gone Wild

Default re: Golf Cart Drag Race Douglas Ga 4-4 2009

Thats a week I'll have off, so if I can get my EZgo running by then, I'll show up. It will be a good opportunity to see how an EMP 2 speed motor runs at 72v. Carts not pretty, but speed beats looks.
buckmanmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:53 PM   #3
calllen9
IT COST LESS TO PAY MORE

E-Z-GO

DRAG RACE SCHEDULED FOR 4-4 2009 HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 5-2-2009 WWW.DMPDRAGWAY.COM
Old 03-22-2009, 03:00 AM   #4
IMNFL
FLIPPER

Club Car

Hey guy's just a quick note from me . Today 3/21 I have been terminated from my position as track manager of DMP. Nothing real serious has happened except the new owner wishes to change me out for someone else. My stay as track manager has brought me into contact with a great number of fine Racers and Sponsors at the track that I come into contact with sometimes on a daily basis.I will always Love dragracing and Douglas Motorsports park. I hope during the last 2.5 years I have been able to improve the operation and track surface in some small way. Again Thanks everybody ..BEN2121

OH NO! Sure hate to see you go.
IMNFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:00 AM   #5
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

How is this going to affect the cart racing????????????? Will this new guy want to have us there?
rifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 05:40 PM   #6
calllen9
IT COST LESS TO PAY MORE

E-Z-GO

Its still on the schedule @dmpdragway.com I'm going to call tomorrow just to check!!
Old 03-25-2009, 06:51 AM   #7
calllen9
IT COST LESS TO PAY MORE

E-Z-GO

Everything Is Still On At Douglas!!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements