lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2019, 04:18 PM   #1
racerXracer
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default My FE350D has valve adjusters, what gives??

Big thank you to buggies gone wild for so much great information. This will be my first post.

I normally just read and work on my cart but found it to be very strange that my 2014 Club Car Precedent FE350D (motor s/n:FE350D309970) in fact has a valve adjustment screw on the rockers.

My question is am I to assume the adjustment is supposed to be zero lash because there is some form of hydraulic lifters or does my cart have some shenanigans going on?

I noticed an tick that got louder as the cart heated up so I pulled the cover and set them to .004mm hot and it is quiet as it should be now....
racerXracer is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car