lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-29-2020, 09:00 AM   #11
kwblack02
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite Lithium Speed Upgrade

I am new to the site so I apologize if I am not posting this correctly but I am also needing Bob’s help to speed up my 2021 L6 Elite. I am in the Dallas/Fort Worth TX area. I can bring the cart to Bob or cover the expenses to have him come to TX. I am hoping to get this done as soon as possible.
kwblack02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-29-2020, 09:15 PM   #12
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwblack02 View Post
I am new to the site so I apologize if I am not posting this correctly but I am also needing Bob’s help to speed up my 2021 L6 Elite. I am in the Dallas/Fort Worth TX area. I can bring the cart to Bob or cover the expenses to have him come to TX. I am hoping to get this done as soon as possible.
I will be in FL in about a week or so. It's too darned cold to stick around here! LOL

Make a few more posts so that you can use the PM (Private Message) feature. You'll need to contact usgicollector to get on the list. There are a number of Texas members waiting for my arrival there, and the states between here and there.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 08:29 AM   #13
crackphx
Not Yet Wild

I also just bought the EZGO L6Elite Lithium 6 passenger lifted. The dealer told me the only way to get to 20mph is to wait for the wheel spaces EZ is coming out with, that doesn't make sense, but I'll do it. Is there another way to increase speed that wont hurt the cart?
crackphx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 08:30 AM   #14
crackphx
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBoyce View Post
I will be in FL in about a week or so. It's too darned cold to stick around here! LOL

Make a few more posts so that you can use the PM (Private Message) feature. You'll need to contact usgicollector to get on the list. There are a number of Texas members waiting for my arrival there, and the states between here and there.
I am working on being able to DM too. Any idea on how many posts?
crackphx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 08:44 AM   #15
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Wheel spacers to increase speed? Hmm..

Pretty sure that you need at least 3 posts and wait an hour before you can send a pm. Then get in touch with usgicollector and he can get you in touch with Bob.
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 05:30 PM   #16
Samsfl
Not Yet Wild

Hi bob ,
I am in fort Myers Florida . I just received the cart that I ordered and I would like to upgrade the speed , how do I get in touch with you?
My golf cart is EZGO EXPRESS L6 ELITE 4.0 .
Thanks
Samsfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 12:10 AM   #17
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Responded in your other thread
Old 01-06-2021, 12:12 AM   #18
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackphx View Post
I am working on being able to DM too. Any idea on how many posts?
One more. Spacers are useless! Don't trust a dealer that is just trying to make you spend money on useless parts. If they offer to speed you up, beware! If they corrupt your carts controller, I won't be able to help you.
Old 01-15-2021, 02:05 PM   #19
briansnyder
Not Yet Wild

I have a 2019 EZGO Express L6 Elite and I would like to increase the speed. I live in Western Maryland. BobBoyce, are you ever in my area?
briansnyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 03:33 PM   #20
ACHiPo
Gone Wild

Club Car

Are the issues with the new EZ-Go Li ion cart speed under all conditions or just going up hills? What does "slow" mean? (my Club Car Precedent runs about 15mph flat or going down hill, but slows to 2-3 mph going up hill--now that is slow!)
ACHiPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO