lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2019, 08:19 AM   #1
CMillet86
Not Yet Wild

Default RXV Max Voltage

I've tried searching around here and haven't found much, I'm strongly considering doing a lithium conversion to my 2013 RXV. I have the 4 12v setup now, with no freedom mode. Batteries were new last summer and I can barely get a full day at the racetrack, towing my race car maybe a mile total plus my running around and talking to everyone. Plus If I can knock 2-300 lbs of weight out of the cart for twoing that would be great. I know going up in voltage is great. But what can my RXV handle? Haven't found alot of info on people running a 16S pack on a RXV, I've found some 16S volt batteries on Ebay that are 67.2 max voltage that look like it would fit the bill well.
CMillet86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO