lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-15-2010, 05:17 PM   #1
adamj12b
Not Yet Wild
Columbia

Default Par Car Vin Information and Certificate of Origin

I was hoping Tech Support would be able to chime in and give me some information about my cart. Vin Number 6K10070C9.

I was also wondering if somebody would be able to give me some information on how I could get my hands on a Certificate Of Origin. I need one to even try to get my cart registered for the road. I already plan to add all the running necessities for making it road legal, but I will not be able to do it with out some form of origin.

-Adam
adamj12b is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-16-2010, 09:31 AM   #2
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Default Re: Par Car Vin Information and Certificate of Origin

Eagle P4 Gas. Birthdate 9/28/1988, went to Worcester, MA. We can't do certificates of origin on carts that have been out in the field. The originals go with the original sale to the dealer. The dealer that got this isn't in existence anymore. Recheck with your DMV and see what they have for workarounds, like perhaps a homemade certificate of title?
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:35 AM   #3
adamj12b
Not Yet Wild
Columbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Support View Post
Eagle P4 Gas. Birthdate 9/28/1988, went to Worcester, MA.
I thought it was a E4S (6K code). Its electric. and the vin ends in C9. Doesn't that mean 1989??

As for Worcester, MA, That does sound right. I am in Charlton, 15 mins from Worcester, and bought it in Webster, which is right next to worcester.

-Adam
adamj12b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:01 AM   #4
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

It's an 89 model, built in late 88, like the big car folks do.

Comes back as a P4G in our system, but I know the manual shows it as an E4S. You're the one lookng at it, so you should know what it is more than my database. I don't know if it was actually entered right on the model ID on my end.
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar