Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-10-2009, 10:43 AM   #1
cwayaustx
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default 01 workhorse w/strech long travel

As much as I hate to, I have to part with a few toys until the petro business kicks up. I have an 01 EZgo workhorse with a long travel lift, 27 inch swamp fox in back and 26 up front on 12 itp alum wheels. It has a 700amp logisystems controller and a d and d motor fed thru monster 3/0 d.c. fine strand power cables. It is a 48 volt upgrade with an 08 set of Trojans that have been in my shop since the day I bought them new. They are charged by a new delta-q charger. I beefed the f/r switch myself with solid copper bus and surfacing down the face of the rotator plate a bit so solid contacts are made. This cart is a beast and I am selling it for dirt cheap to the first person at my door with 5,000. All of these parts are new with yesterday being the first ride on the cart since completion. I live near Austin Texas and could pretty much deliver antwhere since I am currently laid off. my cell is 512-284-3704 and at this price I do not have much working room. Thanks BGW for the always awesome site.

cwayaustx is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-10-2009, 11:53 AM   #2
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 01 workhorse w/strech long travel

There are a lot of good Folks in the same boat right about now. I hope things turn around as the reports say it is slowly doing so now.
THat is a great cart and I'm sure any one would be happy to have it ....
Have you listed it on your local Craigslist yet? Or ebay? Good Luck!
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:59 PM   #3
cwayaustx
Gone Wild
Club Car

Thanks Scotty, I do have it on Craigslist and surprisingly I haven't got a single call. I know it is not cheap, but I have almost 2g in wheels,tires and suspension, another 700 for batteries, charger 450, controller 350+, motor480, list goes on. You couldn't buy and build this cart for anywhere this price. As for as the work goes, yes it appears to picking back up. Honestly I've enjoyed being off the past three months, spent alot of quality time with the kiddos, sure killing the pocketbook tho... thanks again
Old 05-10-2009, 02:33 PM   #4
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Hang in there ..... someone will realize what a value that is
Old 05-16-2009, 09:08 AM   #5
cwayaustx
Gone Wild
Club Car

I have been driving this thing around abit and boy does this suspension just eat up the road or what? I really hope to go to work in the next week or so, it sure would be nice to keep it. I would probably sell my #3 cart also which is also a 48volt upgrade with #1 cables and a newer 700amp controller and a 25+mph motor, she is a little faster than the workhorse and also has a set of batteries stamped in sept of 08, which I bought new then. Every wire from lights to power and every switch on both of these carts is new. I would also throw in a black 80inch top new for either or both carts for no charge. I cant beleive no one is even interested in the workhorse...

Old 05-21-2009, 06:35 PM   #6
cwayaustx
Gone Wild
Club Car

I got a job!! If anyone would like to make an offer on an awesome cart feel free. I would like to make a little money before I have to leave. I can always build another cart later.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:30 PM   #7
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Congratulations on the new job..... Glad to here it is working out for somebody!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts