lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-12-2018, 05:45 PM   #1
plk1222
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Default G2 bumper

Was looking at Jakes front baja bar or outlaw bar and was wondering if anyone knew if one for a G14 would bolt up to mine. G2 stuff is hard to find
plk1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-13-2018, 06:50 AM   #2
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile

Yamaha

Default Re: G2 bumper

https://www.golfcartking.com/yamaha-...ck-outlaw-bar/
Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:32 AM   #3
maxim1157
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Got my front and rear bumpers from grizzlymetalworks.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180808_191050.jpg (288.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20180808_191011.jpg (260.0 KB, 0 views)
maxim1157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:53 AM   #4
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile

Yamaha

Grizzly makes some nice stuff...
Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:58 AM   #5
maxim1157
Gone Wild
Yamaha

Yes they do.. front bumper was kinda a one off, they make one with a double wrap around.. I was wanting just a single bar for mine.. Gail said no problem, her son was always wanting to build one with a single bar.. just asked if I would take pictures of it and send them to her for future requests.
maxim1157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:37 PM   #6
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

I like the looks of the Jakes baja but I welded a bracket on my frame as part of the lift so doubt any would fit mine. If you know someone with a welder it would be easy to make a mount for some other bumper. TheNewGuy put a ATV or UTV bumper on his it looks really sweet. So I got a bender but have not made my own lol, I need lighter pipe to do it I don't want heavy black pipe on there. I have the chrome lights to go in there even. On top of all that I want to put a ATV front on it so that would change everything. Only my .02 but I would rather have the bumper I liked and make a bracket. Its like buying wheels, if you are going to have the cart for years you may as well pay 20% more or whatever reasonable amount to get ones you really like to look at a lot. But around here there are a few places that repair farm equipment for example, they can weld up stuff easily. I just happen to have a welder just saying for people that don't it should not be an issue unless you have none of that around you.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha