lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center > Body and Paint

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-19-2009, 05:37 PM   #11
Monsterezgokid
Kid no more!!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Custom Metallic Flake

Im slowly finishing up another paint job for a guys cart, i thought i would share it

This colour combo is alsa Titanium Grey metallic with a silver crystal peral flake.

The pics dont show the best, today and tomorow i should be getting to wetsanding the clear and do the final buff and polish to the body.

while painting the cart, i also hit a old computer case i had sitting around, and i think it turned out to be a great colour combo, its not a wild colour job, but has that perfect mix of class with the dark gray brown, and modern custom touch with the flake. it should go great with the guys black seats, and black and silver 12" lopros

I will get better pics once the cart is all put together.

Enjoy

Here you can see the big difference that lighting makes, one was with flash, and the other was without, its difficult to take pics of this colour combo for some reason. In the sunlight depending on the time of day and how the sun hits it, it changes from that dark brown to dark grey tone.

Monsterezgokid is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Design Center > Body and Paint