lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-02-2020, 03:04 PM   #1
BigBang101
Not Yet Wild

Default Yamaha G2 "Upper Brush Guard"

I recently picked up a G2 and need a cage built. So far, I've only seen one decent cage built by 1moretoy.

Are there any other diy builds out there? I'm also looking for a pre-fabricated, bolt on option.
BigBang101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-03-2020, 06:35 AM   #2
93yamslammer
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Yamaha G2 "Upper Brush Guard"

I do not think your going to find a pre fabricated bolt on cage for the G2. Most of the ones you are seeing are all 100% custom made. There are several here on the forum. Just search around. But remember, some of these cages add a ton of weight to the cart so your going to have to add more suspension stability to compensate all of that extra weight. But you can do it!
93yamslammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 09:21 PM   #3
BigBang101
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Yamaha G2 "Upper Brush Guard"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93yamslammer View Post
I do not think your going to find a pre fabricated bolt on cage for the G2. Most of the ones you are seeing are all 100% custom made. There are several here on the forum. Just search around. But remember, some of these cages add a ton of weight to the cart so your going to have to add more suspension stability to compensate all of that extra weight. But you can do it!

I plan on adding heavy rear shocks, and will switch to lithium to help offset some of the weight.
BigBang101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha