lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Garage and Workshop
Garage and Workshop Tips & Ideas for the garage or workshop.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-09-2020, 05:42 PM   #1
Jgardiner1986
Not Yet Wild

Default Radio system for the cart

I am getting a Club car precedent that I want to mount a Bluetooth stereo in. Can anyone show me what they have and how they like it. I hope I put this in the correct forum. Thanks guys
Jgardiner1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-14-2020, 10:14 PM   #2
Coheed
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Radio system for the cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgardiner1986 View Post
I am getting a Club car precedent that I want to mount a Bluetooth stereo in. Can anyone show me what they have and how they like it. I hope I put this in the correct forum. Thanks guys
Here is a recent one. http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/showthread.php?t=158584

Give the search tool a whirl, at the bottom select “view post” instead of thread, helps in finding what you are looking for better.
Coheed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 10:22 AM   #3
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgardiner1986 View Post
I purchased a hidden radio on ebay for my '50 Chevy. Mounted it in the trunk. AM-FM-bluetooth, with a remote.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/woodyscusto...72.m2749.l2754

Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 04:13 PM   #4
2K6TBSS
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

If you are looking at doing speakers, and want a bluetooth amp this is a good option. https://soundstream.com/product/st4-1000db/

I had one in my cart for about a month. I really liked it, but I ended up replacing it because it didn't have a low level output to power a sub.
2K6TBSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 08:32 AM   #5
RayS
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

I use a Velex marine Bluetooth amp/controller. Works well.
RayS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 11:39 AM   #6
hojolabo
Not Yet Wild

My kids gave me this JBL, just taped it into my charging port pair it up to my phone, no problem hearing it at all while in motion. Even onlookers must hear it also since they turn as I approach them. Nice bass too but not ground shaking though.
You can use a bicycle water bottle carrier to cradle it in if needed.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk
hojolabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 03:57 PM   #7
golf cart man
Gone Unrestrained

Mixed Breed

I think it depends on how in depth you want to get. If you want a traditional head unit and don't want to spend a ton of money I always use the marine units on amazon that are by pyle or some other type of company like that. Under $50 sometimes $30 and they have held up for me over the years. If you want to spend more there are lots of options out there for traditional head units as wel. I never add an amp or anything like that. I just wire in two or four speakers by the same company and I'm satisfied. If you don't want a traditional head unit for radio as well as bluetooth then the above suggestion is great too!
golf cart man is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Garage and Workshop