lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-26-2010, 07:09 AM   #1
wingnut2000
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Broken Part

have you ever broke this piece on your cart? It looks like it will be easy to replace. Was it for you?golf cart part.jpg
wingnut2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-26-2010, 08:41 AM   #2
BrewCityMusic
Hammer Down !!!!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Broken Part

Ouch - what the hell did you hit ?!?!

Should go fairly smooth - when I pulled my front end apart to make some adjustments, etc everything released fairly easily (without having to resort to using a pickle fork) and my cart sat for a couple of years prior to me tearing into it.

(Just remember the obvious - if you need to give any of it a good beating to remove, make sure to use a nut to protect the ends of the threaded stuff!)
BrewCityMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 09:23 AM   #3
wingnut2000
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Broken Part

Thanks to a friend of mine he hit a tree at my bachelor party a few weeks ago and bent the front axle and i got it replaced. I went to ride through a ditch yesterday and it broke luckily after i got out of the ditch. It was a pain getting it home because i had to push it and turn the wheels by hand. I think the part cracked when he hit the tree we just didnt see it when i had it fixed
wingnut2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO