lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-07-2019, 05:20 PM   #1
Gdelmar
Not Yet Wild
Star

Default zonE 2010

I have a 2010 zonE 48 volt cart with Curtis 1268-5403 controller. After I replaced the 48 to 12 volt converter that quit working and i got all the lights and horn working. But now the cart will not run, batteries charged (reading about 51 volts) but when I turn the key on nothing works. No battery charge indicator lighting up. What I need is a wiring diagram, where can I find one? Call me If you want 832 492 9011, Thanks, George.
Gdelmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car