lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-07-2008, 10:53 PM   #1
Wyatt2261
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 93 Marathon lift

Need some help, I have a 93 Marathon, I am looking to purchasing a lift which are few and far for this model. I can get BU econo 4"lift but I was looking for a axle lift for clearance. Jakes has a 4" lift #6201 for 1989-1994 elec Marathons. After looking at the diagram and instuctions which are on their web site Im puzzled. It seems to me that after installing this lift you would still have the tie rod (connecting rod from the left spindle to the right spindle) hanging below the axle. Even though the lift comes with a steering riser to raise the steering arm I dont see how its raising the tie rod. Is there something Im missing???? If the tie rod remains at the same place then I might as well go with a cheaper block lift. Need some experienced help.

Thanks
Wyatt2261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-08-2008, 10:51 AM   #2
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Default Re: 93 Marathon lift

You are right, it does hang down but is a much better lift than the econo lift. IMO

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 01:55 PM   #3
Wyatt2261
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 93 Marathon lift

Thanks Ron,
Thats what I thought
Wyatt2261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts