lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-17-2014, 01:03 PM   #1
CabinetGuy
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Golf Cart Parts vendors

I own a successful internet only cabinet company and wanted to turn my hobby of golf carts into something more, based on my cabinet company model. I've incorporated and set up a domain name but apparently Nivel is not setting up any more internet only businesses, strictly brick and mortar.

I was wondering if anyone knew of another direct supplier of golf cart parts where I might be able to set up an account.
CabinetGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-17-2014, 01:09 PM   #2
sunoco
STEALTH 4X4

Club Car

Default Re: Golf Cart Parts vendors

I don't know of any that will set you up as an internet only business, I think Nivel has just about bought everyone
sunoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 01:14 PM   #3
CabinetGuy
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunoco View Post
I don't know of any that will set you up as an internet only business, I think Nivel has just about bought everyone
Nivel's excuse was that if I set up internet only, then I would be taking retail business from them but I couldn't understand that logic because if I set up a brick and mortar, I would also have an internet site, thus taking retail business away from them. I would still be buying wholesale but their greedy little fat fingers want all of the business, not simply the wholesale portion of it.
Old 02-17-2014, 01:28 PM   #4
CabinetGuy
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

I suppose I'll have to do a little research and find the actual importers that Nivel is buying from.
Old 02-17-2014, 01:30 PM   #5
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CabinetGuy View Post
Nivel's excuse was that if I set up internet only, then I would be taking retail business from them but I couldn't understand that logic because if I set up a brick and mortar, I would also have an internet site, thus taking retail business away from them. I would still be buying wholesale but their greedy little fat fingers want all of the business, not simply the wholesale portion of it.
Welcome to the world according to Nivel!
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides