lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's
Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-12-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
vponder
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Jeep Go Cart

I'm wanting to sale my go cart, its a Ken Barr streaker. This one runs! when I restored it I put a new 30 series Comet Torque converter on. The gas tank was new along with a new solanoid . Had a new battery box made also. It has disc brakes with new pads on both calipers. The starter went out so I put in new brushs. The seat is adjustable and it was recovered along with new wood under neath. The light on the roll bar are wired so they can be disconnted at a plug. The lights are wig-wags with blue lens. The frame was sanded down by hand and spray bombed black.The wheels were sand blasted and powder coated and the tires were new also. The engine is a B&S 5 hp. I mainly used the cart in the local parade about two times a year. The body on it I got from a guy whom I got the tires from he said that he had this body he bought years ago so I got it from him for the project. The body was perfect I dont think it had ever been mounted cause I had to drill the holes for the mounting. The paint on was a rush job so it should strip easy, the other body had some repairs to it . I put a siren on it from JC Whitney so that going also which also a P.A. This is a old school go cart so theres no shocks ect. Theres a separet box for a battery to run the siren with aligator clips for the connection. Price is 850.00 I sorry this thing is to big to ship unless it is picked up by auto type carrier. Thanks for looking and PM me if you have any other questions. VINCE
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_4335.jpg (147.6 KB, 142 views)
File Type: jpg 100_4336.jpg (190.3 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg 100_4337.jpg (180.0 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg 100_4338.jpg (83.5 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg 100_4339.jpg (162.3 KB, 119 views)
vponder is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-27-2010, 08:54 AM   #2
highrollinmopars
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Jeep Go Cart

Thats cool Ive got one just like yours but its red. Ive owned it now for about 15yrs figured i would give it to my kids should i ever have some.
highrollinmopars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:36 AM   #3
vponder
Gone Wild

Yamaha

yea this one was faded red when I got it, I think they only came in a red don't you need another one? Ill make you a deal, I was up in your neck of the woods last April stayed in Charleston drove over there for the day to go to the light house

Last edited by vponder; 12-27-2010 at 10:39 AM.. Reason: add
Old 12-27-2010, 11:03 AM   #4
highrollinmopars
Gone Wild

Club Car

Pm me best price I'll consider it
highrollinmopars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 07:00 PM   #5
vponder
Gone Wild

Yamaha

PM sent
Old 12-27-2010, 08:52 PM   #6
big mule
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by vponder View Post
I'm wanting to sale my go cart, its a Ken Barr streaker. This one runs! when I restored it I put a new 30 series Comet Torque converter on. The gas tank was new along with a new solanoid . Had a new battery box made also. It has disc brakes with new pads on both calipers. The starter went out so I put in new brushs. The seat is adjustable and it was recovered along with new wood under neath. The light on the roll bar are wired so they can be disconnted at a plug. The lights are wig-wags with blue lens. The frame was sanded down by hand and spray bombed black.The wheels were sand blasted and powder coated and the tires were new also. The engine is a B&S 5 hp. I mainly used the cart in the local parade about two times a year. The body on it I got from a guy whom I got the tires from he said that he had this body he bought years ago so I got it from him for the project. The body was perfect I dont think it had ever been mounted cause I had to drill the holes for the mounting. The paint on was a rush job so it should strip easy, the other body had some repairs to it . I put a siren on it from JC Whitney so that going also which also a P.A. This is a old school go cart so theres no shocks ect. Theres a separet box for a battery to run the siren with aligator clips for the connection. Price is 850.00 I sorry this thing is to big to ship unless it is picked up by auto type carrier. Thanks for looking and PM me if you have any other questions. VINCE

I'd rather have the Chevelle parked under the shed
big mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:32 PM   #7
mjribeiro
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by big mule View Post
I'd rather have the Chevelle parked under the shed
is that a 67? Lets have some details!
mjribeiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:38 PM   #8
Tonka329
Smoov az a gravy sammich

Yamaha

I had a Chevelle in my garage! Price was right, so it went bye,bye!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chevelle.jpg (50.6 KB, 12 views)
Tonka329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:44 PM   #9
mjribeiro
Gone Wild

Club Car

71 or 72?
mjribeiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:00 AM   #10
Tonka329
Smoov az a gravy sammich

Yamaha

'71 I miss it! THey say everything is for sale for the right price... Well, shouldn't have gotten rid of it...
Tonka329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Autos/Side x Sides/ATVs/4x4's