lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-15-2023, 01:55 PM   #11
bwc_oh33
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Eco battery app

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyusn View Post
Still looking for the app, did they give up, or can I not find it?

I received a response today on instagram from Eco battery. The app is not ready yet, and they would not get into specifics on a timeframe with me sadly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bwc_oh33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-18-2023, 12:48 PM   #12
Stosh
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkrider1999 View Post
Wondering the same thing. I was told it was due to be released in a couple of weeks when I installed my battery in July. We're way past a coupld of weeks.
It was told the same thing. I like the battery, I don’t agree that this has been the answer for months
Stosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 07:47 PM   #13
rkrider1999
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

It will be over a year shortly for me. Where's the app?
Does anyone know if there is another generic app that will work to at least show what's going on with the battery?
rkrider1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 08:07 PM   #14
simicrintz
Gone Wild

Club Car

Went and saw Noah and Dallas a while back they are working on a lot of new stuff. The app is one of those things, and until they feel that they have it 100% they are not willing to release it. For me personally, I would rather have the "correct" app than a rushed one just for the sake of putting out something (and that everyone will just beotch about anyway). Too many companies rush stuff out before it is fully working, and then have to send a patch. I'm happy to wait until it is right (and wish this was all I had to worry about these days )
simicrintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 08:35 PM   #15
Eco Battery
Not Yet Wild

Sorry it has taken so long everyone. So many projects in development and not enough time in the day.

We are doing beta testing now on both Android and Iphone apps. As long as major bugs are encountered it should be available in 2-3 weeks.

Also, there is lots of fun info to announce soon on new battery sizes and features.
Eco Battery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2023, 02:40 PM   #16
bwc_oh33
Getting Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eco Battery View Post
Sorry it has taken so long everyone. So many projects in development and not enough time in the day.

We are doing beta testing now on both Android and Iphone apps. As long as major bugs are encountered it should be available in 2-3 weeks.

Also, there is lots of fun info to announce soon on new battery sizes and features.

Excellent- any chance it will work with an android or iPad tablet?

bwc_oh33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 06:50 AM   #17
Eco Battery
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwc_oh33 View Post
Excellent- any chance it will work with an android or iPad tablet?

Yes it should work on both of those.
Eco Battery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 12:31 PM   #18
Buck9s
Not Yet Wild

Quote:

Humm... should I wait a few weeks to buy so that I can get the new features or new size?
Buck9s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 06:09 AM   #19
Makz06
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:

Looking forward to seeing this soon. Just found this thread after doing some searches for status of the Bluetooth app. I was starting to think that functionality had just been abandoned since I could not find any mention of Bluetooth on the Eco website.
Makz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 08:01 PM   #20
Shanky
Not Yet Wild

Should be any day now. Waiting with anticipation. I was one of those who was told it was “soon” last June.
Shanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car