lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Melex

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-07-2018, 04:56 PM   #1
Ladd
Not Yet Wild

Default What have I gotten myself into?

Was given an old golf cart, didn't work, sat in a field for years. Going through it now, so far I have found the solenoid was trash, as well as the resister. Replaced both. Tested all other components using methods found on this site (by the way, you guys are awesome) But it seems like the only thing left for me in the controller. Just pulled it out, wanting to test it. Is there a way to test it out of the golf cart? There are no markings left to know what kind of controller it is. Photo attached of one like mine. Any recommendations?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg controller.jpg (25.3 KB, 0 views)
Ladd is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-07-2018, 05:08 PM   #2
Ladd
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: What have I gotten myself into?

The shape I found her in Yeah its gonna take some work, hopefully it'll be worth it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3405.small.jpg (188.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3358-small.jpg (204.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3359-small.jpg (203.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3361-small.jpg (204.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3360-small.jpg (205.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 07-07-2018, 08:05 PM   #3
dundeebarnbuggy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Whoa man, what a pile! Hey at least it includes a charger/paperweight! Do keep us posted with pics on the "resurrection"!!! This WILL be interesting!
dundeebarnbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 04:29 PM   #4
Ladd
Not Yet Wild

Interesting, yeah that's one way to put it. The charger was in fact a paperweight, but after plenty of research, troubleshooting and a new capacitor, its working great so far. If only I can get the controller to do the same...

Tags
412, controller, dont know, melex, not working
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Melex