lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Garage and Workshop
Garage and Workshop Tips & Ideas for the garage or workshop.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2022, 12:03 PM   #1
scdigger
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Installing SEB 26 Soundbar in the Back of Cart?

Question...finally found an Ecoxgear SEB26 in stock and am wanting to install it in the back of the cart instead of the front as it would interfere with the rearview mirror. Is it common or ok to drill directly into the roof? The roof supports on my RSV don't have a support bar going across the back from side to side. Basically just an upright on either side that curves forward (does that make any sense?).

And, if so, would I drill all the way through the roof to attach? I haven't received the soundbar yet, so I'm just thinking ahead about the install.

Thanks, in advance for any input...pics or rear soundbar installs would be great if you have them.

Greg
scdigger is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Garage and Workshop