lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts
Gas golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-11-2022, 04:48 PM   #1
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Is this the correct wiring diagram? Cushman 800 gas w/ Yamaha engine

Great people here, and I am hoping to get some clarity.
Attached is the only wiring diagram I can find. Here is my question:
On this particular wiring diagram, it seems as if they have the positive and negative terminals on the battery reversed perhaps?
For some reason this diagram doesn’t make sense. If the gas pedal is indeed the “start button” for the engine to start and send the signal to start the starter generator, why is this diagram showing that part of the circuit to be connected to battery ground? And is the positive battery terminal really connected to ground?

I am an idiot for some reason and cannot make sense of how to properly wire this cart (had to replace a bunch of stuff). Can someone either help me find the correct wiring diagram or educate me on how this cart circuit should and does operate?
Htownblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 09:53 PM   #2
Htownblue
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Is this the correct wiring diagram? Cushman 800 gas w/ Yamaha engine

As a follow up I wanted to post a diagram I found that did work for my cart. Fired it up tonight for the first time.

Htownblue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cushman 800, wiring diagram
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts