lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha > Lithium Yamaha

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-30-2023, 12:57 PM   #1
Rustydawg
Not Yet Wild

Default Clicking noise going up and down hills

Hi All,

I recently bought a brand new 2022 Yamaha Drive IRS Lithium golf cart/PTV. I love the cart but when I go up and down hills (I live on a mountain golf course) there is a clicking noise coming from the rear driver’s side wheel area. The faster I go the quicker the click. On flat surfaces there is no clicking whatsoever. I removed the rear cover and wheel and could not find anything. Since it is under warranty I took it to the dealer. The dealership area is flat so the sound could not be reproduced. Luckily I had recorded the sound on my phone. They looked at everything and could not find a definite cause. So, they tightened some things up and zip tied a hose that looked like it had been rubbing. They said what ever it was could not be mechanical or serious since it did not make the sound on flat ground. I took the cart back home and the sound is still there on hills. Has anyone on the forum experienced this before? Any ideas what this could be? Any advice or help is appreciated! Thanks! Terry
Rustydawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha > Lithium Yamaha