lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Melex

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-26-2020, 05:14 AM   #1
illyzgb
Not Yet Wild

Default Curtis 1268-5403 - common internal faults?

Hello,
recently I got my hands on quite a few faulty Curtis 1268-5403 controllers of a Melex carts. Don't have any info what happen, just that they are faulty.

I've took one of the controllers, connected it to power source and managed to turn it on. I can communicate with it with my Curtis handset so I'm thinking that the LOGIC BOARD part is working. Now I'm looking at the POWER BOARD and can't find any of the MOSFET's burned or short-circuited.

I'm here asking for any info about the common internal faults and when they are most likely to occur. What parts usually go bad in these controllers? How do you test them? Is it possible to obtain some repair documents about this controllers?

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg logic board.jpg (228.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg power board.jpg (231.2 KB, 0 views)
illyzgb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Melex