lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-14-2020, 06:44 AM   #11
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Default Re: Lifted without buying a lift

BTW.....what make is that cart you're working on? I've never seen that style of body before.
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-14-2020, 06:55 AM   #12
meimk
Gone Wild

Club Car

Did a quick search on the "EG6023K" model # he mentioned and it comes up on Alibaba. It looks to me like a Chinese clone for the Polaris GEM.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GEM.jpg (12.6 KB, 0 views)
meimk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 07:58 AM   #13
Briboy
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Exactly...
It is a China Electric Personal Carrier EG6023k. Lots of research and that is all I found.... The frame and underbody are Just like the EZ-Go TXT
From what I know, a local Lake Marina had purchased it with intentions of becoming a dealer. When they were moving to a new location they sold it to the guy I bought it from.
it is a 2002 model and I believe it sat more then was used.
Everything I have opened that is closed up like the brake drums, there is barely any wear at all. its all like new.
It needed some TLC like the lighting replacement, but when I installed the 6 new Batteries it all came to life. Everything worked as it should.
No Replacement Parts is a little annoying, however it is all American parts on the electric. it is a Curtis Controller.
and the body does not come off, again annoying.... it is Pop-Riveted everywhere. I did drill and remove the rear section and when complete I will use Dzus fasteners to make it a removable rear lid.
Briboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 09:10 AM   #14
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Removable tops are always good!! (Unless of course we are talking about our daughters)
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts