lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Hunting and Fishing
Hunting and Fishing Post all your hunting and fishing experiences here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2019, 07:13 PM   #1
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Default Southeastern Summer Food Plots

What are you guys in the southeast planting for your Whitetails for a summer food plot? I want something high in protein for maximum rack development but I don't want to break the bank either. I've read a lot about the sunn hemp and also about the velvet beans. Just trying to get some input from some real people vs what I read online on a seed vendor's web page. We've got 207 acres in Louisville, GA where we hunt. About 10 acres of it is plantable, and can be broken up into 6 or 7 small food plots with the largest one being about 2 acres in size.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > General Discussion > Hunting and Fishing